Thursday, January 24, 2019

Butterfly Basics

Today I am playing along with the color challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments.  The color combo this week is Petal Pink, Fresh Fig, and Mossy Meadow.  I decided to make a collage using the Butterfly Basic stamp set from Stampin Up.  Used my corner rounder to give this card a little different shape.  Ultra mini pearls seemed like the perfect way to finish it off!!  Today it is just your basic stamping done in the trio of colors called for!!  

3 Gifts Challenge:   (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) 3 things found in Christ // Hope...Salavation...Eternal home

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this classic set and it looks amazing with these colors! You've knocked it out of the park! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love this stamp set and don't get it out nearly enough. Great card using our color challenge! Thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I loved this stamp set. Thanks for joining us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails