Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Home to Roost...Sale-A-Bration



Here is another card showcasing the Home to Roost stamp set that is available through Stampin Up's Sale-A-Bration event.  I am using the sketch from Paper Craft Crew as my inspiration for this card.  


Materials used:  Stampin Up's Home to Roost stamp set...Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip card stock...watercolor pencils...embossing folders...Stitched shapes framelits.

3 Gifts Challenge:   (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) gifts worn, given away, shared...My "I am my beloved's" ring from Isarel//towels and blankets given to the animal shelter in memory of my Aunt Debi who recently passed away//family photo Christmas cards...we didn't do one this year but I sure enjoyed all the ones that we received.

3 comments:

  1. I love how clean and simple you kept this card. Thank you for joining the paper craft crew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely embossing for the detail, and colouring for the image. So glad that you joined us this week for our Paper Craft Crew challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossed layer at the top of your card - something I have not tried before! The white on white swirl below is lovely final detail. Thanks for joining our Paper Craft Crew challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails