Sunday, January 27, 2019

CASology...Smile



Smile....that is the cue card from CASology this week.  A great challenge...we should all smile more!!    The little octopus form Stampin Up's retired stamp set, Summer Splash, has a very cute smile on his face so I thought he would be perfect for this week's challenge.  I stamped him in Island Indigo and added the die cut sentiment over him, and finished it off with sequins.

3 Gifts Challenge:   (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) 3 gifts in the kitchen // my Kitchen Aide mixer...I love it!!  My hubby washing dishes...he is the best!!  A line up of hot sauces...keeping things spicy!!

2 comments:

  1. Fun card! Love the composition of the images and sentiments overlapping. Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJ, I love the octopus! He's too cute and your sequins remind me of bubbles under the sea. This would be a great birthday card for a boy. Thanks so much for sharing at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails