Friday, January 11, 2019

Hand Stamp Sentiments Challenge // Grateful for You

Hand Stamped Sentiments has a fun sketch to get your creative juices flowing.  I decided to use the Be Mine dies again today.  The hearts border from this die set seemed perfect for the sketch!!  And this detailed heart...what can I say....I love it!! It is so delicate and eye catching!


Materials used:  Stamping Up's Be Mine thinlits die...Smokey Slate, Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock...sentiment from Stampin Up's A Big Thank You stamp set...bakers twine...metal button.   
3 Gifts Challenge:   (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts)  3 yellow things//daffodils blooming...Sunsets (okay so there is some orange too)...glow from my salt lamp


Update:  What an honor!!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card - your real red really shows up well and I love your take on our sketch - thanks for joining us at HSS this week - Fiona DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but stunning! I love how you used the framelits to create such a beautiful card. I'm so glad you were inspired by our sketch. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL yet simple! All the delicate die cuts really make this card special! Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails