Saturday, January 19, 2019

Every Cloud has a Silver Lining!!

So true!! Every cloud does have a silver lining!!  My card today was made for the CASology challenge...CLOUDY and for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  This image from the Beautiful You stamp set is perfect for a CLOUDY theme.  This week has been filled with several very disappointing moments and I'm holding tightly to this quote!!  

Materials used: Stampin Up's Beautiful You stamp set...Whisper White, Basic Gray and Smokey Slate card stock...cloud dies...sentiment from Sprinkles Of Life stamp set...paper piecing technique. 

3 Gifts Challenge:   (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) 3 gifts that might never have been...our son, if I hadn't had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy I wouldn't have Kendall! My true love, heart break led me to you!!  #850strong!!  That awful hurricane made us 850strong!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love your design! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and those silver clouds! What a great sentiment! Also love that 3 gifts idea! What a great way to be thankful!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails