Saturday, January 5, 2019

Mr. Snowman for Inspired By

My Mr. Snowman was created using the Work of Art stamp set from Stampin Up.  I hate that this set has been retired.  I have used it so many different ways...one of my favorites being this snowman!!  The Inspired By challenge photo this week was a snowman.  I right away though of this stamp set.  

Materials used:  Stampin Up's retired Work of Art stamp set...Cherry Cobbler card stock, ink and candy dots...die leaf cut out scraps...Pumpkin Pie ink...Basic Black ink

3 Gifts Challenge:  something you are reading, making, and seeing//The Willow by Kanise Marshall//greeting cards--at least one a day//stars--realized while my daughter was here that I often take that for granted.  She lives in Chicago and rarely gets to see a starry sky.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Such a great take on the inspiration! Thanks for playing along at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJ I LOve his heart-shaped nose!! Well done!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails