Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Thankful for You...#PCC323

Paper Craft Crew Vertical Sketch Challenge with Overlapping Ovals and heart.Here is my take on the sketch challenge from the Paper Craft Crew.  I love all the pieces and parts that make up this sketch challenge. 

Materials used:  Stamping Up's stitched shapes famelit die...Sentiment from Stampin Up's Sheltering Tree stamp set...Real Red and Basic Black card stock...Smokey Slate card stock and ink...black mini rhinestones...bakers twine. 

3 Gifts Challenge:   (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) a song heard, a soft word, light seen // I like you by Ben Rector ( I have included a link)..."love you" as I head out the door to work...early morning sun rise!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the pop of red with the black and white. It makes a very elegant card. Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love the layers on your card - the gray heart and the way you cut apart your phrase is super cute! Thanks for participating in our Paper Craft Crew challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails