Friday, January 18, 2019

Color Challenge from Paper Players


"There is nothing little about the light you shine."
This is my take on the color challenge from Paper Players. When I first saw the color combo, I struggled a bit to come up with an idea.  I mulled it over, paced back and forth in front of my stamp shelf and finally decided on Stampin Up's Waterfront set to create my card.  I just simply used only ink for this card...basic stamping only.  I love how it turned out!! 

Materials used:  Stampin Up's High Tide and Waterfront stamp sets...Grapefruit Grove, Pool Party Daffodil Delight and Chocolate Chip inks. 

3 Gifts Challenge:   (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts)  3 gifts from God's Word...Psa. 91//Psa. 23//John 3:16

3 comments:

  1. I sometimes struggle with colour challenges too DJ but I'm so glad you persevered with this one - what a great card. It looks just like a watercolour painting! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I would never think to do a scene with these colors, but you made it work! Lovely! Thanks for playing with the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really showcased these colors beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails