Tuesday, January 8, 2019

A Big Thank You...20 Year with Stampin Up!!


I got some happy mail congratulating me on my 20 years with Stampin Up!!  Wow!!  20 years!!  That is so had to believe.  Cindy Fodor, my up line at Stampin Up sent me this sweet stamp set as a congratulations!  I already had the Thank You die that goes with it so I am super excited to play with it.  But for today I am just using the stamps!  The Mojo Monday sketch challenge was part of the inspiration for todays card.  I also used the book cover of the book, Plenty More, from the Library Challenge.   Every time I play along with this challenge I think about my daughter and her love of books...and I smile!!                                                                                                                                      Materials used:  Stampin Up's A Big Thank You stamp set...Real Red, Emerald Envy, Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry inks...Feather die...linen thread...designer paper...Very Vanilla, Real Red and Chocolate Chip card stock...spritzer to give my ink a light misting to give it a watercolor effect.                                                                                                                                                                                                           3 Gifts Challenge: a light that caught you (lightning across the sky...catches you by surprise) a reflection that surprised you (photos from our last kayaking trip...the detailed reflections were amazing!!) a shadow that fell lovely (shadows made by our salt lamp falling across my sleeping hubby's face)


Update:  What an honor to be chosen!!  I smiled real big when I saw that I was a "Librarian's Choice"!

3 comments:

  1. How clever to use the colours of the pans as your fabulous painterly background. I love how you've put the card together with the offset panel and the thread. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 20 years! Love this beautiful card. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the inspiration book cover

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails