Monday, January 28, 2019

Masculine Birthday



Today I am playing along with two challenges...the color challenge from the Color Throwdown blog and a sketch challenge from the Freshly Made Sketches blog.  True Gentlemen designer papers from Stampin Up fit the colors called for in this week's color challenge....I just needed to add in the gray and did that with my sentiment and corduroy button.  Another clean and simple card with a masculine theme...yes I will get this part of my stash replenished (with mostly nephews in our family, I'm always running out of masculine birthday cards).  

3 Gifts Challenge:   (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts)  3 graces found in friends // a listening ear...laughter...a shoulder to cry on

3 comments:

  1. Very dapper! Classy card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine birthday card! Love the corduroy button accent. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dapper DSP. A great masculine card for sure! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails