Friday, January 25, 2019

The Library Challenge....

Absolute Beginners (London Trilogy Book 2) by [MacInnes, Colin]

Here is my take for the Library Challenge....gather your inspiration from the cover, the title, or the story.  I picked the cover this time.  I wish I had time to read each book that is showcased for these challenges but even though I don't I am enjoying the card challenges.  

Materials used:  Retired stamp set from Stampin Up...Brick embossing folder...Tempting Turquoise,  Island Indigo, and Hello Honey ink...Hello Honey bakers twine. 

3 Gifts Challenge:   (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) borrowed, found, inherited  //  book from a friend (perfect, given that today's post is the Library challenge)...peace in the midst of unwanted change...my father's creativity

1 comment:

  1. Those bricks look amazing - I had to click up close and read your products list to see how you'd got that effect. A great card. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails