Saturday, January 26, 2019

A New Sketch Saturday Challenge Begins

Today begins a new sketch challenge from Sketch Saturday.  I hope you will stop by and play along with this week's sketch.  Myself, along with the rest of the design team look forward to seeing all the different takes this sketch generates.  

Materials used:  Stampin Up's Flourish Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Thinlits and sentiment from the Rose Wonder stamp set...digital designer paper from Paper Shelter (this week's challenge sponsor)...bakers twine...glitter enamel dots  


3 Gifts Challenge:   (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) gifts before dawn, at noon, after dark // fresh brewed coffee shared with my hubby, a nap (cause it is the weekend and naps are aloud after lunch), curled up reading my book before I drift off to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I love your choice of using the digital paper. That leaf die is amazing. It all fits so perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails