Wednesday, January 2, 2019

CASology challenge....Fresh!

Today I am playing along with the CASology challenge....FRESH!!  Fresh beginnings and young love...there were two engagements announced among our friends this weekend.  I'm still smiling from the excitement I have for these young loves!!  Thus the inspiration for my card...embossed ivy with a sappy love sentiment!!  


Materials used:  embossing folder from Cuttlebug...markers from Stamping Up...retired sentiment from Stampin Up.  

3 gifts challenge:
outside//sunshine after the rain
inside//dinner with my hubby on the couch
on a plate//homemade candies at my mother-in-laws

Update:  I received an honorable mention for this card...Melissa's Choice: DJ's creative use of an embossing folder detailed with marker is perfectly CAS! 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and elegant, DJ! Love how you added intricate detail with the markers!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails