Friday, February 9, 2024

Birthday Balloons


 3 challenges inspired today's card...

Global Design Project // #GDP431 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge is BALLOONS!!  In the challenge description, three options where given...balloon, hot air balloon, and word bubbles.  I went the the traditional balloons for my card.

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS431 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used ribbons for the trio of stripes given as a background.  The color combo of this ribbon made for a great masculine themed card.  I picked striped ribbon instead of polk-a-dots...I hope that is okay!?!

{PIN}spirational Challenge // #310 ...A Pinterest inspired challenge!!  This year the focus of the challenge is craft supplies and for February's challenge we are being inspired by a Pinterest photo of ribbons.  RIBBONS!!  I used a brand new spool of stripped ribbon for today's card.




****************************************************

Oh and since I used a brand new spool of ribbon, 
I will be entering it over at the
blog!!  I have had this ribbon for a while but today I cut the plastic off the spool and unwound it for the first time!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVerion)


5 comments:

  1. Oh cool - what pretty stripey ribbon - so perfect for our sketch! Yum! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea to use ribbon for the stripes! I also agree that it would make a great masculine card! Always looking for more of those! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your masculine card and the use of the ribbon with balloons are perfect for tour sketch challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring for a masculine style card, Deb. Ribbon is a nice touch. Thanks for joining us this round at HSS. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails