Sunday, February 4, 2024

New Challenge @ Sunday Stamps #SSC328

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Sunday Stamps // #SSC328 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch has us "Going In Circles"!!   A circle of honeycomb, a circle for my sentiment, and a punched out bee for my third circle...a trio of circles was perfect for showcasing my new Bee My Valentine set from Stampin Up!!  

What will you showcase in this trio of circles that has us "Going In Circles"?  Grab your circle dies or punches and join the fun!!  For additional information on our new challenge that begins today & inspiration from the rest of the design team, hop on over to our blog!!  We are looking forward to seeing your creations using our sketch.


Today's card was also inspired by...

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATS&M460 ...A technique challenge!!  For this current challenge we are to use stencils and/or die cut!!  For card number one I used die cuts and for card number two I used a stencil for my background.

As You See It Challenge // #AYSI316 ...A "fill in the blank" challenge!!  My latest craft purchase is...STAMPS!!  I couldn't resist Stampin Up's Sale-A-Bration this year!!  Bee My Valentine was one of the sets that I ordered!!  Card number two is also a new stamp set from Unity Stamps.  I mean really...I don't need anymore stamps but I just couldn't resist!!


Card #2 was inspired by 4 challenges...

Alphabet Challenge // 26JAN2024 ...An alphabet challenge!!  V is for Vogue!!  I love this little fashionista stamp...she looks like she just stepped out of TJ Maxx!!  She is especially styling in her matching paper pieced jacket and socks!!

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS430 ...A color challenge!!  The trio of colors called for in this current challenge...Night of Navy, Berry Burst, and Pretty Peacock.  A perfect color combination for my fashionista!!

Global Design Project // #GDP430 ...A sketch challenge!!  A fun sketch for today's card...a great starting point for my creation!!  I did flip the sketch so that my fashionista would fit.

INKspirational Challenges // #IC308 ...A designer's choice challenge!!  Martha picked "paper pieceing" as choice for this challenge...a fun technique to play with!!  




****************************************************

Oh and since this stamp set got inked up for the first time today, I will be entering it over at the
blog!!  The stamp is from Unity Stamps and even though it arrived in the mail week's ago, today is the first I have played with it.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



12 comments:

  1. Great cards - and our colour looks so perfect on that image. Thanks for playing along with us again at HSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, such great cards, DJ! I love those bees so much, and how fabulous is that sentiment on vellum? So smart! That fashionista image is so awesome on your second card, too - and looks great in our colors! Love them both, teamie! (And thanks for playing at As You See It AND Hand Stamped Sentiments, too, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we can all agree on not needing new stamps but getting them anyway! You've made a great job of using your new stash items as both are lovely. Thanks for joining us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a quadruple challenge combo! Totally impressive! I love the paper pieced cardigan sweater....I would totally wear that in real life! Thanks for sharing with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right with you Deb - new stamp sets are always tough to resist, especially those bees! I love this little cluster of circles too - I think I might have to play along at some point! Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fashion forward in HSS colors! Love the paper piecing too, Deb. Very nice card. Thanks for joining us this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I now want to match my jacket and socks! Well, they are both black :) What a fun and youthful card this is. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bee-themed card. I really like your use of honeycomb shapes and the bright yellow. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - love your paper piecing.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card, loving the TK Maxx look. Great paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! That bee image really is everything and you have created a bee-utiful card with it! lol. Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb projects. Love that bee!
    🐝
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails