Sunday, February 18, 2024

New Challenge @ Sunday Stamps #SSC329

Today begins a new challenge at...

Sunday Stamps // #SSC329 ...A color challenge!!  We have a color platte of 5 colors in our "Harbinger of Spring" challenge.  We want you to choose at least three of the colors from this palette to use on your creation.

For my card I used Perfect Plum, Hello Honey, and Smokey Slate.  The plums in the photo had me pulling out the retired Perfect Plum ink pad and card stock that I still had in my stash.  Some colors, I can just never part with!! LOL!!

Hop on over to our blog and check out the other creations by the rest of the design team...you are sure to be inspired.  Then let that inspiration lead you as you create with our "Harbinger of Spring" color palette.  We can't wait to see how you play with these colors!!

Another challenge inspired today's card...

Retro Rubber Challenges // #rrcb224 ...A sketch challenge!!  A sketch challenge pairs up perfectly with a color challenge!!  For all Retro Rubber challenges we are to use a stamp that is over a year old.  My "with sympathy" sentiment is out of Stampin Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes set that is over 10 years old!!  I love this set and all the great little sentiments it offers!!


Card #2 was inspired by 2 challenges...

CAS Colours & Sketches // #530 ...A color challenge!!  Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, and Tahitian Tide are the colors called for in this current challenge.  A bright beachy combination...had me thinking about sunshine, surf, and starfish.

Addicted to CAS // #252 ...A code word challenge!!  GEOMETRIC is the code word for this current challenge!!  I sponged my "surf" using a geometric stencil.  



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


9 comments:

  1. Wow, a gorgeous take on our colors, Deb - I found these SO difficult! Lovely sentiment, and I love those awesome dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm very taken with the texture on the starfish <3
    Thanks for playing at CAS Colours and Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colourful take on your abstract underwater scene Deb - fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the colors Deb and love the scripture! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Retro Rubber sketch is great with a little "hanging off the card". Great card with a sentiment I believe in! Thanks for playing along at Retro Rubber! DT Neva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card! Thank you for joining Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty is this card! Your colours are amazing. Great use of my sketch. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your focus on the sentiment -- what a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great color combo and use of the stencil!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails