Tuesday, February 27, 2024

New Challenge @ Shopping Our Stash

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS516 ...A "shop your stash" challenge with a theme!!  The theme: "It is not easy being green"...for this current challenge we are looking for all things GREEN...may be a bit of recycling as well!!  


My take on this challenge included lots of pieces are parts from my stash...green ink, green card stock, and green candy dots.   I used scrap paper from my left over bin, so I did a bit of recycling as well.  Also from my stash, the Top Note die which was covered in dust and hadn't been used in a very long time!!

What will your take on this challenge look like??? I can't wait to see it!!  Hop on over to our blog and check out the awesome creations from the rest of our design team...you are sure to be inspired!!

2 other challenges inspired today's card...

Just Us Girls // #JUG715 ...An "anything goes stencil" challenge!!  I used my diamond stencil to create a vintage collage look on my card.

Inspired By Challenges // #IB277 ...An inspiration challenge with an optional sketch!!  I used both on today's card.  My inspiration from the photo: the greenery in the vase, the glasses, the clock face, and the trio of tiers.


Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

Color Hues // #TCH81 ...A color challenge!!  Mint and Lilac are the colors called for in this challenge.

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc461 ...An inspiration challenge!!  My inspiration from the inspiration card: the color combo, the black outlined florals, and the congrats sentiment.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


9 comments:

  1. I love how you were able to combine two challenges! You certainly captured the inspiration of the sketch challenge using our colors. I really love the addition of the sunglasses on the first card as well. Thanks so much for playing with Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch, fab card design, love the added sunglasses, greenery and enamel dots,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kermit says it's not easy being green but you sure made it look easy with your wonderful card, Deb. I love the design and those diamonds add a great touch. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun collage of green DJ...and I see that stencil for our challenge too! Thanks for playing with us at Just Us girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That big, bold rose makes a very striking image for your card, Deb, and the ink blending around the edges certainly draws the eye into the center of the card. Thanks for sharing another card with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, congrats 😊💐 have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how you split that die-cut panel into 3 pieces and added the sunglasses. All of your green bits made a wonderful card.. That big beautiful flower looks fantastic on the 2nd card too. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice techniques use to create you awesome green card! Very nicely conceived and executed!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, SOS DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails