Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Sweet As Honey


 4 challenges inspired today's card...

Inspired By Challenges // #IB276 ...An inspiration challenge!!  This challenge also gives us a sketch along with the inspiration photo...the sketch is optional but it usually is a great starting point.  Today I flipped the sketch but did use it as well for my quilt patch card.

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc460 ...A "product" challenge!!  For this current challenge we are asked to use a product from Stampin Up's Sale-A-Bration's catalog.  I used the Bee Mine set.  But wait...as I am typing this post I wonder...This set came with my Sale-A-Bration order but I can't remember if it was from the main catalog or the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Oops...I might need to make another card?!?

Color Hues // #TCH81 ...A color challenge!!  The duo of colors called for in the current challenge: Mint & Lilac.  A sweet at honey combination for my quilt patch card.

FarmQuest Challenges // #FQCB46 ...A "farm house country charm" challenge!!  For this challenge we are to be inspired by a quote...  “I am again fairly settled down to the pleasant duties of an old fashioned Virginia house-keeper, steady as a clock, busy as a bee, and as cheerful as a cricket.” (1797, Martha Washington) 






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





5 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenges! Love that bee 🐝 Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By! ~Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Lots of country charm with the hex arrangement quilt pieces and the cute bee!! I'm loving the soft pastel color hues too! You've bundled some terrific themes together and we appreciate including FQCB into this! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, Deb! That bee is darling and I love the look of the quilted background. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used our colors for the hive!!!! I have a soft spot for bees and this is just lovely. Thanks again for playing with us at Color Hues Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is your bee's quilt-like honeycomb! Creative, fun and all-around delightful! Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails