Saturday, February 24, 2024

Lucky Latte


 2 challenges inspired today's card...

Freshly Made Sketches // FMS624 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was so much fun I had to use it again this week.  I love a sketch that allows me to use up designer paper scraps!!

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc241 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this tic-tac-toe game board: green (designer papers and ink), lucky symbol (four leave clovers), sparkle (bronze embossing powder).  



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. What a fun image and sentiment! I love your various green patterns behind it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your patterned papers and image are fabulous and work so well for both challenges. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches and Tic-Tac-Toe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails