Saturday, February 17, 2024

Happy Wedding Day!!

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Global Design Project // #GDP432 ...A CASE challenge!!  This week we are CASEing Elodie Ventroux, one of GDP designer from France.  The color combo of her card was my main inspiration, but I loosely used her sketch as well (just didn't make it a 3D card).

Alphabet Challenge // 09FEB24 ...An alphabet challenge!!  W is for weddings!!  I needed a wedding card for 2 weddings that is coming up for our nephews...one in May and one in June.  Perfect challenge for me right now!!  I might just make a second one during this challenge and have them both finished!!

Inspire.Create.Challenge // ICC161 ...A theme challenge!!   "All About Love" is the theme for this current challenge.  Nothing says LOVE like a wedding!!  So here is my "Happy Wedding Day" card.

Make My Monday // #MMM219 ...A theme challenge!!  LOVE!!  February is a month of love so this theme has been a fun one!!  And of course a wedding card fits perfectly for this challenge.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



7 comments:

  1. So pretty, Deb - love that layered heart, and the stitched shapes behind really set it off! What pretty colors! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That heart is so pretty!, and I agree--the stitched shapes are perfect behind your heart!! Thanks for sharing at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Deb. I love the colors and that heart die is one of my all time favorites- perfect for a wedding card. Thanks again for joining us at Inspire,Create.Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. You are right about weddings being perfect for our Love theme. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wedding card is great for a love theme challenge and yours is perfect. The heart is pretty and there is a lot of texture to make it even more so. Nice layers in your background. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again hun. Thanks for joining my theme at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card. Great design and so glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge, Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails