Thursday, February 8, 2024

Season's Greetings In February?!!?

 

3 challenges inspired today's card...

Retro Rubber Challenges // #rrcb223 ...A "retro" stamp challenge!!  For this challenge we have a "winter ombre" theme and we are suppose to use stamps that are over a year old.  I used the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set from Stampin Up that came out in 2018...it is retro indeed!!  I created a ombre blizzard by repeatedly stamping snowflakes in three shades of blue.

{PIN}spirational Challenges // #310 ...A Pinterest inspired challenge!!  Ribbons are the theme for February's challenge!  The Pinterest photo has a dominant blue ribbon that runs through the center so I used a blue ribbon & knot to accent my blizzard!!

ABC Christmas Challenge // 10JAN2024 ...An alphabet challenge!!  A is for "anything Christmas".  My Christmas elements are the sentiment and the snowflakes.




****************************************************

Oh and since this snowflake die got used for the first time today, I will be entering it over at the
blog!!  I won this die in a drawing over at the Caffienated Christmas Challenge blog.  It came with two other dies, so be on the look out for those!!

5 comments:

  1. Ah multiple stamping to create the ombre', brilliant idea! The snowflake die cut and ribbon are nice finishing touches! Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the repeat stamping of the snowflakes! So clever and it looks gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - love how you created your blizzard!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails