Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Keep In Touch


 Today's card was inspired by 2 challenge...

Inspired By Challenge // #IB274 ...An inspiration challenge with an optional sketch!  I used both elements for my card.  This British phone booth stamp was part of Stampin Up's Sale-A-Bration many years ago, but I have hung onto it because I love the trio of retro images.

Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATS&M461 ...A "make your mark" challenge!!  I made my mark by sponging black ink onto every layer.  The sponging gave me a vintage look that fit perfectly with this retro stamp.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


4 comments:

  1. Love this card! Love the texture! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your inking really brings out the texture on this fun card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card...love the textures! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and beautiful combination of both, the inspiration photo and the sketch ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails