Thursday, February 29, 2024

Dino-myte!!


 2 challenges inspired today's card...

Cupcake Inspirations // #CI588 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!   These dinosaur cupcakes are bright and super fun.  I have NO dinosaur stamps but I did have some dinosaur stickers left over from my grandkids last visit.  And I have lots of bright colored designer papers.

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC162 ...A CASE challenge!!  For this current challenge we are CASEing (copy and selectively edit) a card by Jo Blackman, one of ICC's design team members.  I chose to use her "sketch" as my inspiration.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)







4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the way you used the sketch, and LOVE that dinosaur!! Thanks for sharing at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great, fun card - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I love the embossing and the circles. That dino is too cute. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Deb. I love the embossed background and your choice of colors for the circles. Thanks for joining us at Inspire.Create.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails