Monday, February 19, 2024

Happy Wedding Day {Take Two}

 

4 challenges inspired today's card...

Alphabet Challenge // 09FEB24 ...An alphabet challenge!!  W is for weddings!!  I have 2 nephews getting married, one in May and one in June, so this challenge came along at the perfect time.  This card is my second entry in this challenge.  I used the same heart die but created a totally different look.  You can see the other "Happy Wedding Day" card here.

INKspirtional Challenges // #IC309 ...A "word prompt" challenge!! HEARTS is the word prompt given for this current challenge.  I used a heart shaped die along with a double heart charm for my HEARTS element.

Colorful Options // FEB2024 ...A month long color challenge!! PINK is the color for February's challenge.  I still have ribbon, card stock, and ink remaining of Stampin Up's Pretty in Pink retired color.  It was one of my favorite pinks that they ever had.

Make My Monday // #MMM219 ...A theme challenge!! LOVE is the theme for this current challenge.  Nothing says love like a wedding...two souls unity...bound by LOVE!!


Card #2 inspired by 3 challenges... 

Just Us Girls // #JUG714 ...A "mood board" challenge!! Ina choice for this mood board was all about the purples because she loves purple.  But purple is not my favorite color to work with so I used the peachy color that you find in each of the picture that make up the mood board.  I love shells and was excited to play with my new Circle Sayings stamp set from Stampin Up.  The seashell stamp pairs up perfectly with their Friends Are Like Seashells set & 3D embossing folder.

The Paper Players // #PP677 ...A clean & simple challenge with a FRIENDS FOREVER theme.  Not only do I have a great collection of seashells, I have a great collections of friends!!

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS59 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  The seashell stamp from Stampin Up's Circle Sayings stamp set got inked up for the first time today.  This is gonna be a fun addition to my collection of seashell stamps.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




12 comments:

  1. Deb thank you so much for sharing this beautiful stylish wedding card just perfect for our Pink challenge at Colorful Options.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and delicate wedding card, I love the heart-shaped die with the floral "filling". It gives a feeling of freshness and a new start, which goes perfectly with the wedding theme. The combination of soft pink and white is wonderful, especially with the ribbon you've added. The little heart-shaped charm is a great addition, too, I like to think that the two golden hearts resemble wedding rings. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Deb! This is one of my favorite embossing folders AND sentiments! Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple Friendship challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards. Your Friends shells card catches my eye; a most wonderful take on the Mood Board. Thrilled to see you in the Just Us Girls gallery; we so appreciate your enthusiasm for our challenges!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both beautiful cards. Your entry for Just Us Girls is such a great take on the moodboard. Thanks so much for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS "friends" card....that sentiment is perfect along with your pretty beachy background! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very serene card, Deb. The embossed background taking center stage is a nice touch. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Paper Players this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great embossing and design. So glad you shared over at Make my Monday, Alphabet challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, your wedding card is stunning. Thanks for joining my theme at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the design .. so glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge, Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning creation for our Hearts Challenge; thank you for joining us at INk~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails