Tuesday, February 6, 2024

New Challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz #C4G340


 Today begins a new challenge at...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G340 ...A masculine challenge with a LOVE theme!!  With Valentine's Day right around the corner I am sure this challenge is just what you may need to get that card made for your sweet heart!!  We can't wait to see those cards that say "I love you" made for the guy in your life!!  Hope on over to our blog and get all the challenge details...you will also find great inspiration from the rest of the design team.

#C4G340 // LOVE
I kept my card clean and simple...did my coloring with watercolor pencils...added a die cut sentiment...finished it off with a ribbon added into my layering.  I think I hubby will like it!!

3 additional challenges inspired today's card...

Just Add Ink // #JAI687 ...A "just add" challenge!!  For this current challenge we are "just adding" a sketch!!  Every card needs a starting point and a sketch is a good place to start!!  Thanks to the JAI team for creating the perfect sketch for showcasing my CAS Valentine's Day card for my hubby.

CAS on Friday // #276 ...A "clean & simple" challenge with a Valentine theme!!  These two loverbirds cuddled up made for a great Valentine theme.  I kept it clean and simple with just some basic stamping and a bit of watercolor coloring.

The Paper Players // #PP675 ...A theme challenge!!  "To the One I Love" is the theme for this current challenge!!  This card was defiantly made for the one I love...my hubby!!



Verse of the Day:
(courtesy of YouVerision)





5 comments:

  1. What a perfect masculine card, Deb! Your coloring is amazing. The distressing around the edges of the focal panel really sets off this image. Thank you for sharing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved this image and you did a fantastic job coloring it with your pencils. That strip of ribbon was all it needed and the message is a perfect one for your hubby to know he is loved. I love the verse too - a good reminder to always be patient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine Valentine's card! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great masculine Valentine's card Deb. The image is beautifully coloured and I love the ribbon you used to separate your panels. Thanks for playing along with my LOVE challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails