Wednesday, December 20, 2023

All The Stockings Are Hung!!


 4 challenges inspired today's card...

Alphabet Challenge // #15DEC23 ...An alphabet challenge!!  S is for STARS!!  I used a mini STAR die from Spellbinders and place one on each stocking and embossed my background panel with my STARS embossing folder.

Inspired By // #IB267 ...An inspiration challenge!!  What fun stockings in non-traditional colors.  I decided to use the grays, pink, and gold as my color combo...inspired by the photo.  And of course I used stockings!!  This challenge always offers an optional sketch as well...today I used the sketch as well.

ABC Christmas Challenge // #13DEC23 ...A Christmas alphabet challenge!!  Y is for YOUR CHOICE!!  Stockings seemed like a good "your choice" for a Christmas card.

Papercraft Challenges // #PC101 ...A theme challenge!!  CHRISTMAS!!  With 7 days till Christmas you would think I would be done making Christmas cards!!  I am done sending that out but I decided it is never too soon to work on my stash for next year.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous starry background for the Christmas stockings,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Loving the texture! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By! ~Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossed patterns. Especially the stars. Thanks for joining my theme at the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails