Saturday, December 2, 2023

I Sea.....


 2 challenges inspired today's card...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS614 ...A sketch challenge!  This sketch called for me to take a break from all my Christmas card making and create a nautical card.  Those circles had me thinking of bubbles and water.

Color Throwdown Challenges // #ctd771 ...A color challenge!! This challenge called for green, blue, and peach!!  A perfect color combination for my underwater scene.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. This is a great card! I love those bubbles and the cute little seahorses! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bubbles - nautical idea is great for the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little critters look like they are having fun in the bubbles! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails