Thursday, December 7, 2023

Let it Snow...Not really!!

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

CAS Colours & Sketches // #527 ...A "you pick" challenge from any of last years challenges but we need to make it seasonal.  So I made a Christmas snowflake card using sketch #511 from May of 2023.

Colorful Options // #DEC2023 ...A color challenge!!  For the month of December's challenge we are to use Silver & Gold together.  Perfect for my little blizzard of snowflakes.

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC157 ...A theme challenge!!  CHRISTMAS!!  How about a white snow Christmas?  Nay we live in Florida...so, no snow here!!  We used to live in VA and to be honest I don't miss the snow at all!!  That being said, I do love snowflakes on a card.

Retro Rubber Challenges // #rrcb221 ...A inspiration challenge using stamps over a year old.  This "Merry Christmas" sentiment is truly a blast from the past...Stampin Up's Come to Bethlehem set from 2012!!  My snowflake die also falls into the retro category...I have definitely had it over a year too!!  My inspiration from the photo...the scripted title//my scripted sentiment & the snow dusting on the the sheet music inspired my snowflakes.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



9 comments:

  1. So, so pretty, Deb - LOVE your little blizzard! Perfect layout, and festive details! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the snowflakes!! Great card!! Thanks for sharing your creations at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I am loving those sparkling snowflakes. Your card is just delightful. I find myself actually wanting snow this year. After leaving Alaska 10 years ago for western Washington where we get more rain than snow in the winter, I would love. So glad you joined us at Inspire.Create.Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take on our sketch, Deb! I love the sparkle of the gold and silver snowflakes. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, with a retro sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fantastic Christmas card,love th shine on sparkle on this beauty.thank you so much for playing along with us at Colorful Options.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well... I live in Virginia, and I'm looking forward to seeing more snowflakes! (We had a few flurries yesterday.) Thanks for sharing your festive card with us at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win, Deb! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails