Friday, December 1, 2023

Christmas Waves A Magic Wand

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

The Paper Players // #PP668 ...A sketch challenge!!  I love a sketch challenge for giving me a starting place for my card.  It is a great foundation for building a card and The Paper Players have given us a great one.  Thanks for the inspiration!!

Inspired By Challenges // #IB265 ...An inspiration challenge!!  The photo inspirations has a Christmas theme, so I made a Christmas card.  Some additional inspiration from the photo...all the wooden elements, thus the wooden snowflake, and the blue wall behind the tiered table decoration dictated my color combo.

Time Out Challenges // #TOC252 ...A theme challenge!!  Winter/Holiday!!  I entered this season with a nice stash of Christmas cards, thanks to several year round Christmas challenges but I'm still needing a few, so thanks for the holiday theme!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Deb! I love the rustic feel with the distressed edges and the wooden snowflake. I also love how you stamped the sentiment on designer paper. The embellishments are perfectly placed, as is the tree. Thank you so much for playing in my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb... lovely card! Great combination of elements for a very country feel. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Time Out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I love the silhouette tree and how you stamped your sentiment on the patterned paper. Fabulous Christmas card. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails