Sunday, December 24, 2023

New Challenge @ Sunday Stamps #SSC325

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Sunday Stamps // #SSC325 ...A color challenge!!  Winter Warmth!!  (although my card plays alittle more on the warmth and not the winter LOL)  A color palette with 6 colors...use at least three of the colors from this palette.  For my card I used two shades of red (Real Red & Cherry Cobbler inks), the yellow-green (found in this leafy designer paper), and the yellow (seeds found in the other designer paper).  That floating strawberry in the photo also inspired me and had me reaching for my Sweet Strawberry bundle. 


Now it is your turn!!  Hop on over to our blog and find all the details for this new Winter Warmth challenge.  Gather some additional inspiration from the rest of the design team...they have some great takes on our new color palette.

Another challenge inspired today's card...

Splitcoast Stampers Sketch // #SC998 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was a starting point for my card for the new color challenge that starts today over at Sunday Stamps.  It works perfect for showcasing designer papers and highlighting my sweet berry!!

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. Love this, Deb - I so loved this DSP! Perfect together, of course, and the strawberry is the perfect play on our colors! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing you grabbed onto the strawberry from the graphic -- so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails