Monday, December 18, 2023

Reach For The Stars!!

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd773 ...A color challenge!!  The colors called for in this current challenge are: green, purple, blue, and gold.  Can't see my green very good in this photo but it is pixeled in on the moon using a  Glorious Green marker (a retired color from Stampin Up).  I used Night of Navy ink for my blue and Rich Razzleberry for my purple.  For my gold I used Gold Glory embossing powder for my stars and the sentiment.

Alphabet Challenge // #15DEC23 ...An alphabet challenge!!  S is for Stars.  I heat embossed stars and used a sentiment with the word "stars" in it.

INKspiraitonal Challenges // #IC305 ...A word prompt challenge!!  CELEBRATE!!  The blog description for this challenge stated that we were not limited to holiday card with the celebrate the season theme but could broaden the theme to events or emotions.  This card was made for my hubby who just passed his first of 4 test to get his CPA license.  CELEBRATE...why yes!!  I am so very proud of him!!  At age 54 he is still reaching for the stars!!





Update:  This card got a shout out from the Color Throwdown team...how exciting!!

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


 


4 comments:

  1. This is such a super cute and sweet card!! I'm go glad you played along twice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A white on white card is always elegant looking, I love the snowflake folder (I saw mine today, I think I forgot I had it) great card design and shopping your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely and whimsical. Thanks for joining my theme at the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! A great take on our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails