Friday, December 29, 2023

I Pete 3:4


 Today's card was inspired by 2 challenges...

Global Design Project // #GDP425 ...A color challenge!!  Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, and Petal Pink are the colors called for in this current challenge.  I got this new jumbo verse and wanted to play with it so I simply incorporated the colors into the layers behind it.  I realize this makes the sentiment more prominent than the colors, but I do like how it turned out and I was indeed inspired by the trio of colors given by the GDP team.

Never Before Used Schtuff Challenge // #NBUS57 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  This verse stamp from Unity stamps is brand new and getting inked up for the first time ever.  I love how beautiful it turned out embossed in this Early Espresso embossing powder from Stampin Up!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails