Friday, December 8, 2023

M is for Merry


 4 challenges inspired today's card...

Colorful Options // #DEC2023 ...A color challenge!!  For the month of December's challenge we are to use Silver & Gold together.  Perfect for my little blizzard of snowflakes.  And since I didn't use all my snowflakes from yesterday I decided to play along again with the snowflakes I had left over.

Global Design Project // #GDP423 ...A theme challenge!! LETTERS!!  Stampin Up's retired Monogram set was perfect for this letter challenge.  Since we are in December, it seemed fitting that I pick M is for Merry.

Time Out Challenges // #TOC253 ...A theme challenge!! SPARKLY!!  I used metallic paper and heat embossed my sentiment in gold.  And the ribbon on my tag has all kinda of sparkle in it even though you can't see it in the photo.

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc238 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row: December Holiday, metallic, and free.  Christmas is my holiday.  Metallic papers in both silver and gold for my metallic square. For my free square I picked snowflakes.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



5 comments:

  1. Deb... Gorgeous snowflakes! Thank you for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sparkly snowflakes, Deb. This is a perfect way to use silver and gold together and I love the way you did the monogram. Great card and challenge combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and thanks for shring your great card at Time Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those snowflakes are wonderful! I love all the shine. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Colorful Options!

    Sara Lihz
    @SassysLLC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, Deb. Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails