Saturday, December 30, 2023

Valentines & Birthday

 


Card #1 inspired by 2 challenges...

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc453 ...An inspiration challenge!!  My inspiration from the photo...square postage punch and the bear.  I just love this dear die from Tim Holtz.  Normally he gets used as a Christmas bear but since February is still a winter month I thought he would work very well as a Valentine's bear.  Wouldn't you agree!?!

Sketch~N~Scrap Challenges // #SNS250 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used this sketch on Thursday, so it was fresh on my mind, and right way thought it would work perfectly with my square postage punch.





Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

{PIN}spirational Challenges // #308 
...A Pinterest inspired challenge!!  The Pinterest photo for December has a birthday theme in green and red.  While I didn't use the traditional Christmas green and red combination, I did use red and green but in Old Olive & Cherry Cobbler.  Kudos to all those December birthdays that have to compete with Christmas!!






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)






2 comments:

  1. I love that bear and he is perfect as a Valentine's bear! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet creations!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails