Tuesday, December 19, 2023

New Challenge @ Shopping Our Stash #SOS512

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS512 ...A "shopping your stash" challenge with a "Winter Holiday" theme!!  What do you have in your stash with would make a great "Winter Holiday" card?!?  From my stash, I used a snowflake die & a snowflake embossing folder, both of which have been retired from Stampin Up long ago.  I also had these glittery wooden snowflakes in my stash for several Christmases.


Now it is your turn...what kind of goodies will you dig out of your stash??  We look forward to seeing your creations.  So hop on over to our blog and get all the details for this challenges.  You will also find additional inspiration from the rest of the design team.

3 other challenges inspired today's card...


Cupcake Inspirations // #CI584
...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  Our inspiration cupcake for this challenge is all wintery, glittery, and white.  So I made a white on white card with embossed snowflakes and a glittery on too!!


TGIF Challenges // #tgifc451
...An inspiration challenge!!  WHITE CHRISTMAS!!  Snowflakes and white on white cardstock seemed very fitting for this challenge!!  White Christmas it is!!

Paper Craft Crew Challenges // #PCC548 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used this sketch as the starting point for my card.  When I saw this sketch I knew right away that I wanted to use it for my SOS Wintery Holiday card.   The beginning...what got my creative juices flowing!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


3 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I love the embossing and the simple design of this card. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white on white. It's gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a Happy New Year!

    Sasha DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great white on white combination - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails