Saturday, December 23, 2023

My Last Christmas Card of 2023...I think!?!

3 challenges inspired today's card...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC556 ...A sketch challenge!!  I am thankful for sketch challenges...they are a great starting point for creating a card. I love the sketches that AHSC offer to us each week...a big thank you to the team!!

Papercraft Challenges // #PC101 ...A theme challenge!!  CHRISTMAS is the theme for this current challenge!!  I think this will be my last Christmas card of 2023.  But I will continue to make Christmas cards all year long thanks to some year long Christmas challenges.

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS57 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  This ribbon has never been used in my card crafting.  It was wrapped around a plate of goodies that I recieved this week and thought it would make a beautiful card.  This is also the first time I have inked up this sentiment.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and that holly ribbon is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that holly ribbon, so cute and the pearls really help dress it up! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Please forgive my tardy comments. thank you so much for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Alicia
    Atlantic Heart Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely and elegant Christmas card! I especially love the sentiment !!! Thank you for joining us fpr our "Christmas" challenge over at Papercraft Challenges. Have a fabulous day and happy crafting,
    Maike (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails