Monday, December 11, 2023

Oh Christmas Tree


 5 challenges inspired today's card...

Just Add Ink // #JAI682 ...A sketch challenge!!  Just add their sketch to your card plan!!  I love a good sketch challenge, it makes a great starting point for a card.

Make My Monday // #MMM215 ...A theme challenge!! Oh Christmas Tree!!  I love this image from Newton's Nook...the leaning tree is just darling!!  When I saw the theme of this challenge I knew right away that I wanted to use this stamp image.

INKspirational Challenges // #IC304 ...A designer's choice challenge!!  Pia is the designer for this challenge and her choice is to ADD GLITTER!!  I added some ultra fine yellow glitter to the Christmas bulbs and some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to her hat.

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc238 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this tic-tac-toe game board: winter foliage (embossed holly on the middle band & the Christmas tree), ornaments (6 ornaments on the tree), and embellishments (dazzling diamonds & yellow glitter).

Time Out Challenge // #TOC253 ...A "be sparkly" challenge!!  What better way to be sparkly than to add glitter to a card!!  With this ultra fine glitter, not only is my card sparkly, but I will be sparkly for the rest of the day!!






This Newton's Nook stamp has never been inked...until today!!  So that means...I am also sharing this card over at the
Never Before Used Schtuff blog!  No theme, sketch, or inspiration challenge...just a place to share your never been used stuff!! 

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet holiday card! Love the image and great color choice. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Deb. Love the way you've used our sketch. Thanks for joining in with us again at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy and cheerful Deb! Love the brightly coloured palette. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry if our challenge made you glittery, Deb, but it sure looks great on the tree ornaments as well as the band on the lovely lady's hat. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clean design of this card and yep I can relate to being very sparkly after using glitter! It goes everywhere doesn't it! :) Thank you for joining us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these cheerful colours and the fun sparkly bits. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute colorful card. thanks for sharing over at Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails