Monday, December 4, 2023

The Count Down Is On...

The count down is on...21 days till Christmas. 

So here is another Christmas card inspired by 4 challenges...

CAS Colours & Sketches // #526 ...A sketch challenge!!  A trio of rectangles...let's make them tags!!

Color Hues // #TCH77 ...A color challenge!!  The duo of colors for this challenge...Pink & Silver!!  I promise I used silver card stock not gray...it just does not photograph well.

The Paper Players // #PP669 ...A theme challenge!! CHRISTMAS!!  Perfect for this month.

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC157 ...A theme challenge!! CHRISTMAS!!  Two challenges with the same theme...sure to happen during the holiday season.




Verse of the Day:
(courtesy of YouVersion)





5 comments:

  1. Sweet tags, DJ and darling layout too. I love that you used two shades of ribbon on each tag. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues and Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Metallic cardstock is such a challenge to photograph but it's a great background for your pretty trio of tags! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, Deb! I love the silver and pink together. And yep...I know firsthand how difficult it is to photograph shiny papers. I can envision how gorgeous this is in person. I am so glad you shared it with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty card! Pink was my Granny's favorite color, and I always made her pink Christmas cards to send out! Thanks for sharing at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, I love the pink and gray together. You brought us another beautiful card. Thanks again for joining us at Inspire.Create.Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails