Tuesday, December 5, 2023

New Challenge @ Shopping Our Stash

 



Today begins a new challenge at...

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS511 ...A theme challenge using items hidden away in your stash!!  "Whatever the Weather" is the theme for this new challenge that begins today!!  Even on a rainy day day...let it be confetti from the sky!!  From my stash, I dug out a cloud stencil that rarely gets used but is perfect for today's card. 

What do you have in your stash that would fit our new "Whatever the Weather" theme?  Rain, snow, sunshine, or a cloudy day...you pick because it is whatever the weather!!  Hop on over to our blog for all the details and some additional inspiration from our design team members.  We hope this new challenge inspires you to join the fun and play along.

Today's card was inspired by one additional challenge...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC554 ...A sketch challenge!!  Every card needs a sketch to build upon and this sketch worked perfect for my rainy day card.  I used this sketch but used it on a standard size card...I hope that is okay!?!

Card #2 was inspired by 3 challenges...

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT635 ...A sketch challenge!!  This challenge offers not only a sketch but also an optional theme and the theme for this challenge is EMBOSSING.  I have two layers of embossing on my card for this sketch.

Alphabet Challenge // #01DEC23 ...An alphabet challenge!!  R is for reindeer!!  I used the last chip board reindeer from a pack I having been using from over the last several Christmases.  I am sad that I have used up all of these little guys!!

Tic Tac Toe Challenges // #tttc237 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row: red, flocking, and embossing!  Flocking was a blast from the past for me...I still have both the brown and white flocking but they were so hidden away I almost forgot about this technique.  Thanks for the inspiration!!




Verse of the Day:
(courtesy of YouVersion)




5 comments:

  1. cute take on the challenge, cute image and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge with this gorgeous CAS reindeer Christmas card,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image and love the rainbow umbrella! Isn't that a wonderful sentiment? Must think positively about rain in the PNW :-) which has been tough this week. Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, I love all the texture on your card - from the rustic ribbon to the white background! Thank you so much for sharing your card and creative talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rainbow umbrella, it really pops and cheers up the rainy card, I love that sentiment, so cute! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails