Thursday, December 21, 2023

I AM WITH YOU

 

2 challenges inspired today's card...

Try A Sketch on Tuesday // #TSOT637 ...A sketch challenge!!  A sketch challenge with an optional twist.  The twist for this current challenge is to use metallics in some way.  I used some silver metallic twin and a silver charm that broke off a bracelets of mine.  Now if I could just remember who gifted that bracelet to me....wouldn't that be repurposing at it's finest to send this card to them!??!

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS57 ...A "never been used" used challenge!!  Today, I finally inked up this verse stamp that I ordered several weeks ago from Unity stamps.  A great verse of encouragement, especially when someone is going through a tough time.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. Deb, what a clever idea to re-purpose a bracelet charm! I had the same thing happen to one of my earrings and found the stars and bangles from it are perfect for embellishing a card. Thank you for sharing with us at TSOT, and be sure to keep an eye out for our new look on January 1st!! Happy Holidays!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to recycle stuff, love your card. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. DJ, this is a lovely card with a great verse for the sentiment to encourage someone just when they need it. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails