Saturday, December 16, 2023

Best Gift Under the Tree

 


5 challenges inspired today's card...

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd773 ...A color challenge!!  Green, Purple, Blue, and Gold are the color called for in this challenge.  I used Kiwi Kiss ink along with Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy and Metallic Gold card stocks.  I finished off my card with a dusting of Dazzling Diamonds glitter to give it a wintery snowy feel.

Just Add Ink // #JAI683 ...A "choose two" challenge!!  Of the three elements given include two of them on your card.  From, tree, presents, and ornaments, I picked tree & ornaments.

Make My Monday // #4DEC23 ...A theme challenge!!  "Oh Christmas Tree" is the theme of this current challenge!!  For this challenge they also gave us the option of a "Forest of Trees" and I used both...my Christmas tree all front and center with a forest of pines as a backdrop.

INKspirational Challenges // #IC305 ...A word prompt challenge!!  CELEBRATE is the word prompt for this current challenge.  I love the month of December and celebrating this Christmas holiday all month long with cookie exchanges, dinners with family and friends, decorating tree, gift giving, and reflecting of the real reason we have to CELEBRATE!!!

Time Out Challenges // #TOC253 ...A "sparkly" challenge!!  I gave my trees a dusting of glitter and used metallic gold card stock for my stars...all kinds of sparkle even if the photo doesn't do it justic!!   Dazzling Diamonds glitter is sure to bring a sparkle to a card...the the rest of your work space, your hair, and your clothing too!!  Anyone have any tips for containing that stuff?!?




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. Love it, DJ - so pretty with the sparklers in the back and that pretty diecut on top! And what a great sentiment! So cute! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such pretty trees and sparkle!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week and all year long at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great Christmas Card - I really love the sentiment that you have used. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. No tips on glitter containment from me I'm afraid Deb - but Christmas if the time to sparkle anyway! It's a lovely card, I bet it looks even lovelier irl! Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges!
    Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails