Friday, January 16, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You





I found a new blog (2 Sketches 4 You) with a fun sketch and I thought I would share it with you.





I just got my preordered set of Sale-A-Bration stamps this week so I have had fun using them to make most of my card. For this card I also am using the Designer Paper that is available during the Sale-A-Bration promotion. I used two different sheet of the DP and the heart from that set. The two ribbons are also part of the items you can earn during Sale-A-Bration. (I love both ribbons--they tie up so nice!!) I stamped the sentiment on the ribbon. The overlaying panel was cut out with my Nessties. The heart is part of the set--Polka Dot Punches. I attched it using a rhinestone brad. The colors for this card are: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, and matching DP. It is a Valentines card using unconventional colors--I kinda like it for something different.



16 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Welcome to 2S4Y! This is beautiful deb!! I love the soft yet warm colors:) Thanks for playing!

Tamaroo said...

Very nice!

Pam said...

Beautiful card!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Just beautiful! Love that stamp!

E.T said...

lovely card!
Hugs from Pakistan!
VIBGYOR Krafts

Anne said...

This is a great sketch! TFS! I love what you did with it, love those giant eyelettes.

LuLu said...

Love your card ! The colours ae beautiful together.

rae said...

Welcome to 2s4y!!
Lovely card, beautiful soft color palette! Great take on Laura's sketch!!

Stef H: (Illinois, US) said...

This is stunning! I like their challenges myself. And I really enjoy your blog - so, I've tagged you. See my blog.

Krista B. said...

Very pretty card, I love the soft romantic feel it has : )

loree2000 said...

Very pretty!!

Awesome sketches! I would love to play but I'm going challenge crazy!! :D Every time I turn around there's a new challenge calling my name!

Your blog is coming together fabulously! Love it!

Eveline said...

Be warned, 2s4y is addictive but it's a nice addiction. Your card is beautiful. Love the colors.
I checked out your website of the cabins. Looks good.
Eveline.

Savitri said...

This is so pretty! I love the soft colors that you used.

Martha said...

Love your card!!
Martha

Candy said...

Fabulous card, great colors!!

Amy said...

Beautiful!! I love the unconventional colors for a Valentine's Day card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You have been counted.....