Wednesday, January 7, 2009

His Holy Name





I have decided to be apart of the His Holy Name challenge--every other week through out 2009 we will be given a name of our Lord. Our job is to study God's word to find a verse or verses that we found to have special mean to us and create either a page, ATC, Rolodex card, etc. My album is a little shaped chipboard ring album. My inside pages I cut to have a straight edge. Our first name was HOLY. I used Isa. 6:3 on my title page--"Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty, the whole earth is filled with His glory". I decided on this verse because I love the reminder that He is here with us and His glory surrounds us. On the back of that pages I listed these verses: I Peter 1:16, I Sam 2:2, and Luke 1:49. I enjoyed the extra time I was able to spend in God's word, and of course designing my pages was fun!! I am looking forward to our next Name and excited about what my album will look like in the end. Come along and join the fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails