Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Roxie's Sketch # 213

Roxie, over at SCS gace us a fun sketch to do today. I used Fresh Cuts from Stampin'Up! for my main image. I colored it in with markers--don't think I will do that again. It was alot harder than I thought it would be. The image is so detailed and small--not an easy task I must say--but I like how it looks. My #2 panel is Kiwi Kiss cardstock that I ran through my CB. #1 is Choc. chip cardstock and the #3 panel is Double stitched Choc. Chip ribbon. My embellishment is a felt flower attached with a brad.



Today is another snow day--make that ice day!! No school for the kids again! I should proablly do more than stamp today--somthing like cleaning.....Nah!! May be not!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW Deb! Love those colors and you did a fabulous coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card pic didn't show up in the gallery so hopped to your blog and it's gorgeous!! I tend to forget about this set, so you've inspired me to dust it off! The one positive thing about this nasty weather is more stamp time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very pretty, I have the fun challenge on my blog for you...hugs *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a real stunner...all that work coloring that stamp would be too much for me...ha ha! Looks great with this embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails