Monday, January 26, 2009

Mojo Monday

Here is my card for today's Mojo Monday Sketch #71. I used some retired DP from Stampin'UP! that had butterflies images--that that would match in the the sentiment and stamped images. My base card is Very Vanilla. I used Choc. Chip ribbon to seperate the two DPs--I tied three knots on the ribbon. I punched out photo corners to match my main panel. The butterflies are stamped in Choc. Chip and colored it with Cameo Coral chalks. I then sponged the edges with Choc. Chip. The sentiment is from VERVE and it reads, "What the caterpiller call the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.--Richard Bach. I love this saying--it is a good reminder that our Master has everything under control even when we are thinking things are out of control. What a wonderful God we serve!! Take some time to thank Him today for even those rought times--they are what makes us beautiful!!

10 comments:

Hayley said...

WOW what a beautiful card.

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Deb. Love the butterflies and how you've colored them!
LeAnne

Jean said...

Gorgeous card, great colors too!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Whoa! What beautiful bitterflies! Lovely!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Oops! That would be butterflies, not bitterflies! :D I'm trying to do too many things at once!

Stampin'GHmom said...

Beautiful Card! I love the color combination.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is simply gorgeous. Love the monochromatic butterflies. Thanks for playing! :)

~Christina~ said...

Beautiful :)

Bev said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
hugs Bev x

Sonia Kertznus said...

Beautiful card! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You have been counted.....