Saturday, January 24, 2009

His Holy Name--Sovereign




Here is my page for my little ring album for His Holy Name challenge. I am alittle disappointed in the album that I have chosen to use for this challenge. It was so cute and I love the design but it is so small. I feel like I hardly have any room left to decorate once I get the Name and verse is place. Oh well, I think I will continue and see how it goes. This weeks word was sovereign. I decided to use I Sam 7:28 for my verse--"O Sovereign Lord, you are God! Your words are trustworthy and you have promised these good things to your servant." I was reminded again that even in the midst of difficult time our God is a sovereign God and he can be trusted because he wants what is best for us. On the back I used the quote that Patter used in her write up. It is a quote from Hannah Whitall Smith and is says, "He overrules everything. No trial comes except by His permission and for some wise and loving purpose which perhaps only eternity will disclose." Just think on that awhile and His peace that passes all understanding will desend on you!! It did me!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes small & simple is best and this is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails