Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, and Bravo Burgunday


Wow!! What a color challenge!! Emily over at SCS made me really work for my card today! That Regal Rose part really threw me!! I had a hard time getting that color to look right--I started over several times. In the end, I was pleased with how it turned out. I am alittle disappointed that my Thank You charm does not show up any better--I had a hard time photographing this card. Tried that a couple times as well.....anyway here are the details about my card. My base is Whisper White, the background layer is Kiwi Kiss embossed with the Cuttlebug using Swiss Dots. My circle was cut out using my Nessties. My main panel was stamped using Regal Rose and Bravo Burgundy--the stamp set I chose was Pocket Silhouettes by Stampin'Up! I added dragonflies, a ribbon and a Thank You charm as embellishments to my card. So there you have it after many tries I have it stamped, assembled, and photographed for you!! Happy Stampin!!

4 comments:

  1. You're up & about early! Love this. The layout is superb as is your images! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!! I have something for you on my blog!! Hope you are well...
    -t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah KWYM!! It was a work out for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the charm! It really makes the card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails