Thursday, January 15, 2009


Here is my card for today's SCS Ways to Use it Challenge--pull out the color wheel and use a combo that is new to you. I found this great site that puts color combos together for you using the Stampin Up colors. Here is a link to it: http://www.scraptitude.com/colorcombo/
It is an awesome site and the combinations are endless.
I used Brocade Blue, Really Rust and More mustard with Choc. CHip and Vanilla as my naturals. The trio of color panels were run throught the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder. Each panel was attached using a brad. The trio of flowers was stamped using color on color and then attached with a brad at the center. The flower image is from one of the coming Sale-bra-tion stamp sets: Polka Dot Punches. Sale-bra-tion is just around the corner, and they have some great items that you can get free.....wanna know how?? Let me know if you are interested and I will give you the scoop!!

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Deb and thanks for the link. Off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails