Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!










Today has been a great 1st day of this New Year!! I spent the day scrapbooking with several friends!! We had a great time and got lots of scraping done!! Here are serveral pages that I made today minus the journaling. I used the Pina Colada Simply Scrappin set. I love these Simply Scrappin sets--they make scrapbooking so easy. These pages are of my husband and I's 19th Anniversary. We spent the weekend on the Skyline Drive at the Skyland Lodge. We enjoyed the drive in our friends Jeep. It was so beautiful. I hope you enjoy seeing what I created today!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts!!!! I love the colors and clean unclutterd look. Great work, Deb!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you all are having beautiful weather up there on the ridge. Down here in NC it's drizzly and rainy. Great layouts by the way - glad you had a fun start to 2009.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails