Monday, January 19, 2009

Faux Mosaic Tile


Here is my card for today's technique challenge given by Lynn on SCS. We were to use the Faux Mosaic technique. I have never done this technique before so this was a great challenge for me. I used copper embossing powder to fill in the "grout". I also used coppuer hardware as embellishments. My flowers are stamped in Riding Hood Red and then punched out. The stamped flowers and flourishes are from the Stampin'Up! set called, Exoctic Stitched. The sentiment is also from Stampin'Up!--Small Script. My layers are: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive and then DP for my mosaic tiles. I tied some copper ribbon and Always Artichoke ribbon onto my hardware. Happy Monday to all--hope this week is a great one for you!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Deb!!!! Great colors and love the faux mosaic!!!!

    Left you an award on my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails